Nouvelle discussionNouveau message Derniers messages Recherche forum
Un seul message     - ed romantically since th [5419]
Panxing18
11-09-2018 à 10h52
Cardinals right-handed pitcher Michael Wacha returned to St. Louis on Thursday for an MRI.

The Cardinals placed Wacha on the 10-day disabled list with a left oblique strain before Thursday night’s game against the Milwaukee Brewers. They recalled right-hander John Gant from Triple-A Memphis.

”Everyone has injuries Frank Gore Jersey ,” Cardinals general manager Michael Girsch said. ”We’ve just got to deal with it.”

Wacha accompanied the team as it flew to Milwaukee from Philadelphia, but then he continued on to St. Louis for the medical scan.

”We have not gotten an MRI yet,” Girsch said. ”Hope to have it tonight.”

Wacha, who leads the team in wins (8-2) and strikeouts (71) in 15 starts with a 3.20 ERA Wayne Gallman Jersey , left Wednesday’s start against the Philadelphia Phillies with the injury. He surrendered a two-run homer to Cesar Hernandez in the fourth inning and pitched to one more batter before he was replaced by Mike Mayers. The Cardinals lost 4-3.

It’s the third time this season that Gant has been recalled. He is 1-2 with a 4.74 ERA in seven appearances, including three starts for the Cardinals this year.

Gant could be a candidate for a start on Monday.

”Gant will be available in the bullpen the next few days,” Girsch said. ”We still feel we have good options in the rotation. They’re all capable of going the rest of the way. Obviously, we’d like to get guys back and have more depth.”

Danica Patrick’s heart is racing for Aaron Rodgers.

Patrick Colin Kaepernick Jersey , a Chicago Bears fan, confirmed Monday she is dating the Green Bay Packers quarterback.

”Yes, Aaron and I are dating,” Patrick told The Associated Press.

Rodgers split from actress Olivia Munn in 2017 after three years of dating. Patrick in late November ended a five-year relationship with fellow NASCAR driver Ricky Stenhouse Jr.

Patrick and Rodgers have been linked romantically since the start of the new year John Randle Jersey , right before Patrick began promoting her new fitness book.

She told the AP the two first met at the 2012 ESPY Awards and that despite her allegiance to the Bears, ”I told him a long time ago I’d always root for him as a player.

”Now I am probably going to cheer for the whole team,” she added. ”Take out the word `probably.’ Now I’m going to cheer for the whole team.”

Patrick is shifting her career off the race track and into the business of her personal brand. She’d like to close her racing career by competing at next month’s Daytona 500 and the Indianapolis 500, a farewell she’s dubbed ”The Danica Double.”

More AP Auto Racing: Authentic Womens Terrell Edmunds Jersey

Anonyme, 141 msg, (USA-12).
Alerter [8479]
Un seul message     - ed romantically since th. [5419]
retour en haut de page Messages récents
répondre dans cette discussion