Nouvelle discussionNouveau message Derniers messages Recherche forum
Un seul message     - Random Ramsdom 9/26: LA Rams Vs Vikings. [7525]
Panxing18
05-03-2019 à 04h56
Big game Authentic Ramik Wilson Jersey , big links. Like They Never Left I NFL FilmsWith the relocation dust finally settling in, fans can settle back into just watching games again, regardless of what part of the country you live in. But for the many of the old hardcores that help form the foundation of a growing fanbase in Los Angeles, there are still moments when the whole thing still seems a bit surreal. This video by NFL Films tells part of the re-relocation story through the perspective ofBring Back The Los Angeles Rams founder Andy Hogan. Calling Mr. Shields I Rams Official SiteSince training camp Rams cornerback Sam Shields has looked very impressive. Now we may get a chance to see if he can regain his former Pro Bowl form against Stefon Diggs and/or Adam Thielen this Thursday night. Depending on Marcus Peters status, Troy Hill may also be tapped. Will the Rams’ backups be up for the challenge?Mike Zimmer thinks Goff was good, but now Goff is better I Rams Official SiteMinnesota Vikings head coach Mike Zimmer seems to feel that Jared Goff has greatly improved since last season. He is also discusses how his new quarterback Kirk Cousins has faired so far. Turf Vs Surf, who scores better?I NFL NetworkHow does the 2018 Rams offense compare with the 1999 Rams offense? Surf Vs Turf. Is this topic out of turn, or is it valid? You be the judge. Vikings fans voice concerns about clash with the curly horns I Vikings Official SiteVikings fans are not allowed near any sharp objects or ledges this week Youth Cooper Kupp Jersey , following their teams’ home drubbing at the hands of the Bills. Check out their concerns heading into this Thursday’s showdown with the red hot Rams. Pro Football Focus highlights from the Rams versus Chargers game I Pro Football FocusPro Football Focus looks back at some of the stronger performances turned in during the Rams victory over the Chargers last Sunday. Talib timetable not yet determinedI Rams Official SiteAqib Talib will undergo surgery on Thursday, but until he does, we won’t have a timetable on his return. Marcus Peters and Dominique Easley’s status for Thursday’s game are also discussed. Will Vikings running back Dalvin Cook be ready on for Thursday? I NBC SportsThe Vikings will already be without defensive end Everson Griffen and possibly tackle Riley Reiff. Running back Dalvin Cook, who injured his hamstring against Green Bay two weeks ago, has had limited practice and may be able to play in the Rams game. Get there early. Get a towel. I Rams TwitterYes, it’s a 5:20 start at the Coliseum on Thursday in Los Angeles, and the freeway will be packed, but no excuses. It’s a huge game for the Rams www.ramsauthorizedshops.com , and a big chance for the fans to flip the national narrative regarding fan support in Los Angeles. Get out there. Plus if you do, you get one of these cool rally towels. Whose towel?!?! It’s been a crazy season, but now it’s over and we move on to the Playoffs and Hopefully the Super Bowl. Happy New Year Ramily! On to the Links!7 crazy stats from Rams’ historic 2018 regular season Rams WireWith the regular season behind us (along with 2018), let us look back at all the crazy records the Rams tied or surpassed during this wild ride.Rams’ Aaron Donald falls short of sack record but helps teammate Cory Littleton achieve dream OC RegisterGlad Littleton got to make this dream come true. Early in the season he was a special teams wonder. On defense, he’s been more of a mixed bag, but still solid in his new position as the mike linebacker. I’m a believer, and I think he’ll continue to get better.Rams defense peaking at the right time Los Angeles TimesI agree with the assessment in this headline, It’s a very opportune time for the Defense to have found their mojo. Now lets hope they don’t lose it during the bye again.Goff Throws 4 TDs Samson Ebukam Jersey , Rams Grab Bye With 48-32 Win Over Niners CBS NewsThis was a good game for the Rams as a whole, but lets not forget who it was against. This is good momentum to carry into the playoffs, but as I said above, let’s hope we don’t lose it in the bye.NFL Players of the Month – December 2018 PFFAaron Donald has been a mainstay of PFF’s “Team of the Week” for pretty much the whol season. And this month he’s been on a tear, thos this isn’t really a surprise.Bengals request interview with Rams’ Shane Waldron for head coaching vacancy Rams WireThis isn’t really a surprise. As long as the Rams keep doing how they’ve done these last couple of seasons, and as long as Sean McVay isn’t an option, teams with coaching vacancies will be looking to his coaching staff for potential picks to fill their HC jobs.This time, Rams roll into playoffs knowing what they’re in for ESPNI still feel the sting of the loss to the Falcons to this very day. This year will hopefully be different Authentic Austin Blythe Jersey , with some knowledge of what to expect, and a bye week to prepare.Kartje: In wide open Super Bowl race, Rams and Chargers are serious contenders OC RegisterIt could be an all LA Super Bowl. That would be something.

Anonyme, 238 msg, (USA-12).
Alerter [10732]
Un seul message     - Random Ramsdom 9/26: LA Rams Vs Vikings.. [7525]
retour en haut de page Messages récents
répondre dans cette discussion